((You still around? :O))
[Kinda. Just lurking from days to days.]
Indefinite hiatus because my RP life is dying.
Now, Lucario, repeat after me: "Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?"
▐「☯」— ❝Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie~☆?❞
[hi there qt]
RP tagging game. tagged by patientxpetals
- Name of your muse.
- One picture you like of your muse’s fc.
- Two headcanons you have for your muse that you never told anyone.
- Lucario’s a bit of a pyrophobic due to a little incident he had on a battle right after evolving. The x2 weakness against Fire-type attacks surely affected him, and he didn’t see it coming at all.
- Mathematics and calculus are /NOT/ his forte. Addition and subtraction are O.K., but anything besides that is a big no-no.
- Three things that your muse loves doing in their free time.
- Four people that your muse loves.
His dad, Roeman, _____, _____.
- Three fond childhood memories.
- When he finally managed to learn Aura Sphere as a Riolu after months of training.
- Tasting chocolate for the first time.
- Accomplishing his first rescue mission.
- Two things your muse regrets.
- Not stopping his partner from leaving.
- Not eating the last cookie… y’know.
- One thing they’d go through heaven or hell to save
His missing partner——he just wants him back.
- Tag ten people to do the same thing.
Here’s a page from the newly released Smash Bros 3DS Tips and Tricks booklet in Japanese, which was just released recently. The book doesn’t show off very much new stuff otherwise, but you can see in this shot that it’s showing Dedede with a different Final Smash than what he usually has!
According to an unofficial translation, the caption on it translates roughly to:
"Inhale to draw enemies towards you and then hit them with multiple hammer hits!"
Getting my shit together with this blog.
【It is time to make some severe reforms in this blog. As you can see, all, and I mean, all of my latest In Character posts have either been comical, "romantic", or blatantly pointless. And, in all honesty, I am getting sick of myself for acting like this all the time. It gets boring, it gets monotonous, it gets tedious, and more importantly, considering who my muse is, I have potential for doing way more than just that. Action, adventure, new faces, bravery, pain… all, all of that I am able to do, but I haven’t squeezed said potential because I have been a procrastinating and unproductive piece of bone. With all that in mind, I want to say that the genres stated above will be severely cut down from this blog, and will be replaced with the genres I actually want to do. Several threads will be abandoned, and many others will revive, everything for my own enjoyment and for the one of those who followed me with those intentions in mind. More importantly, I want this blog, a Super Smash Bros. Lucario blog, to not rot in boring, “cute” and dull threads that will repeat until the end of days without a truly important reason behind them.】